October 17, 2013

Fresh Videos and a New Template Online Now!

Inspired by the number of views the Family Tree Template was receiving over all the other offerings, I decided to start making more genealogy inspired websites. My latest creation is the Family Albums Template, featuring a JQuery booklet plugin for making albums with grab-and-drag capability.

I had originally placed the albums directly in the index file, but soon realized that that would soon make it very LARGE so I opted for iframes instead. 

The booklet plug-in is pretty versatile, though it does have some issues. Nothing that I couldn't work around or do without, but still, it would be nice to figure out how to put a border-radius on the inner pages, or offer multiple album covers, or get the custom cursor to work through the script like it says it can...but that's why I offer free lifetime updates...a lot of that stuff gets solved eventually, the more I play around with it.

Well, here it is—the Family Albums Template!



I'm going to have to go back and take a closer look at that Google+ account... it still has not unlinked itself from the YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment